Shipping & Delivery
- When you place an order on any Barnett Outdoors site, your shipping cost will be estimated. This amount will show up in your shopping cart and your credit card will be authorized, but not yet charged, for this amount. Once your order has been approved the total order plus the actual shipping cost will be charged to your credit card, this amount maybe more or less than the amount estimated at time of checkout. You will receive an email confirmation stating the final cost of your order. Orders can only be shipped to the United States. Purchaser is responsible for all freight and taxes. Unless otherwise requested and agreed to in writing, Barnett Outdoors will ship your order by the most cost efficient shipping method available to us. In many cases this will be UPS or common carrier.
Privacy & Security
- At Barnett Outdoors we have electronic and corporate policies and procedures in place for the security of every order placed online. We use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to keep others from intercepting your information while it is being transmitted across the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard method of communicating secure online transactions and is built into most major browsers. The secure mode begins when you initiate your order. All information, once on our server, is protected from any external intrusions. Once your order is processed, we will not retain your credit card number in our online systems. Only Barnett Outdoors employees who require your Personal Information to serve you have access to your data, which is password protected. Employees who have access to personal information are trained in the privacy and security practices of this statement.
Warranty / Repair Department
- We would like to thank you for your purchase of quality Barnett sporting goods! With proper usage and care you will enjoy many years of use. It is important to follow proper safety, assembly and equipment usage procedures. This information is located in your manual. Serious injuries to yourself or others, damage to your crossbow, or poor performance from your crossbow could result from failure to thoroughly read and understand these instructions. If any part of this manual is unclear to you, contact the Sales Department at 727-234-4999. The FAQ section of this site also has useful information available for your review. Please see the following information regarding repairs and service procedures and charges.
- New 2010 Barnett Crossbow purchases are covered under a five year limited warranty. This warranty covers the stock, trigger mechanism and limb assembly. Our liability extends to parts, labor and return transportation to the customer and is non-transferable. Not covered are: strings, cables, arrows, transportation of product to our Service Center; damage caused by abuse, dry firing, modification or failure to perform normal maintenance; or any other expense, consequential damages, coincidental damages, or incidental expenses including damage to property or person. There are no other warranties expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- Warranty Registration Card must be mailed within 10 days of purchase to validate the warranty. To obtain service: Please call for a return authorization number (RA#) prior to sending the unit and write the RA# on the outside of the package. Attach to the product your name, address, telephone number and a letter describing the problem. Carefully package and return product prepaid, clearly writing the RA# below the address. Return the unit to an authorized Service Center or directly to the factory. For a listing of authorized service centers please call the factory at the number listed below. Crossbows deemed for coverage under the five year warranty will be repaired and shipped at no charge. You will be responsible for the shipping charges into the service center, and possibly labor charges for repairs completed at a non factory authorized service center. Crossbows not covered under a new purchase warranty will be subject to the following charges; Crossbows registered between 2001 through 2007 were under a limited lifetime will be charged as follows, $55.00 for parts and labor, plus $15.00 for return shipping. Crossbows not covered by warranty will be charged at $29.95 for labor, plus parts charges as applicable and $14.99 return shipping.
- For further inquiries contact the Service Department:
Barnett Outdoors, LLC
- 955 Live Oak
- Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- Phone: 1-727-234-4999
- Fax: 1-727-942-6100
- Barnett Outdoors will take your order with an accepted MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit card. Customer shall pay Barnett Outdoors all costs incurred by it in collecting any past due account from Customer, including all court costs and attorney's fees, provided, however, if the foregoing charges exceed that rate which may be lawfully charged under applicable law, then such charges shall be calculated so as not to exceed the lawful rate.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Catalog product listings, specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice. Orders are not binding upon Barnett Outdoors until accepted by an authorized representative of Barnett Outdoors. Prices listed in the catalog and charges discussed herein are in U.S. dollars. Products are not available for shipment outside the United States. Barnett Outdoors reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Barnett Outdoors may also change or modify these Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time without notice. Prices shown herein reflect the latest information available at the time of the printing of the catalog or uploading of an electronic catalog. Prices charged will be those prevailing when an order is placed. Barnett Outdoors reserves the right to charge the Customer the price of the products at shipment if higher. Barnett Outdoors's quoted prices do not reflect the cost of accommodating Customer's purchases via credit card or any third-party procurement services, software or e-commerce providers and Barnett Outdoors may accordingly pass through the additional charges incurred as a result of Customer's use of such purchasing methods. Prices shown do not include any Federal, State or local taxes or any present or future sales, use, excise, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes shall be billed as a separate item and paid by Customer. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes will be added, as required by law. Barnett Outdoors charges state sales tax in AR, CA, FL, IL, MI, MN, NY, TX, UT, WI.
Updating Account Information
- There are several methods to contact us listed in this section. If you would like to change your personal information in our records or from lists we share with other quality companies, contact us using one of the methods set out below.
Mail us at:
- Barnett Outdoors, LLC
- P.O. Box 1209
- Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
Call or Fax us at:
- Phone: 1-727-234-4999
- Fax: 1-727-942-6100