What we collect
We may collect the following information
- email address (so that we may send a confirmation email message about your order)
- telephone number (in case our customer service personnel need to reach you about your order)
- mailing/ shipping address
- credit card information
How we collect personal information
- To process your order, to contact you regarding your order, or to answer any questions/concerns you might have expressed.
- Occasionally, Barnett Crossbows conducts voluntary surveys through its website or directly through emails. These surveys may ask customers for background information and about their preferences. You are under no obligation to be a part of any survey. You may at any time opt-out of an email survey by accessing the unsubscribe link provided in the email message. The information Barnett Crossbows collects through surveys is aggregated and is used to better serve our customers' by helping us determine our customers' personal preferences and needs and improve customer satisfaction and this site. Again, participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the information requested. Information requested may include demographic information including, but not limited to: your age, gender, approximate household income, type of personal care products you use, frequency of use. We do not sell any of the information gathered in these surveys but may share the results of the survey with our Corporate or Business Affiliates in accordance with this Statement.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Special Offers
- We ask for only the Personal Information necessary to administer these special offers. You may be contacted about contests, sweepstakes and other special offers if you have opted to receive them. It will not affect your chances of winning if you choose to opt-out of receiving such offers at any time after having chosen to participate in one. To stop emails about special offers, access the unsubscribe link provided in the email message.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How we use your information
Information we collect may be used to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Register you as a member
- Prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases
- Confirm your orders
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Communicate great values and featured items to you
- Find and stock the products you want
- Customize your shopping experience
- Comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations or statutes
When and with whom we share your information
We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We will share personal customer information and/or purchase history only with our agents, representatives, service providers and contractors for limited purposes, including but not limited to, fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with this Site; communicating to customers; providing customer service; enhancing and improving customers' shopping experience; administering or facilitating surveys, contests or sweepstakes; offering targeted marketing communications to users that opted-in to receive such communications; enabling access to our partners' websites; providing a personalized shopping experience; preventing fraud; and completing payment method processing.
Aside from the purposes described above, we will never share your personal information with any other third parties unless we have your express permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required to prevent harm or injury (such as product recalls, fraud, claims or other liability), or to comply with valid legal processes (subpoenas, warrants) as required by law. We may share aggregated demographic and statistical information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Controlling your personal information
There are several methods to contact us listed in this section. If you would like to change your Personal Information in our records or from lists we share with other quality companies, contact us using one of the methods set out below.
- Please call us toll free at 1-727-234-4999; or
- Mail us at Barnett Crossbows LLC, PO Box 1209, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We would like to thank you for your purchase of quality Barnett sporting goods! With proper usage and care you will enjoy many years of use. It is important to follow proper safety, assembly and equipment usage procedures. This information is located in your manual. Serious injuries to yourself or others, damage to your crossbow, or poor performance from your crossbow could result from failure to thoroughly read and understand these instructions. If any part of this manual is unclear to you, contact the Sales Department at 727-234-4999.
New 2015 Barnett Crossbow purchases are covered under a five year limited warranty. This warranty covers the stock, trigger mechanism and limb assembly. Our liability extends to parts, labor and return transportation to the customer and is non-transferable. Not covered are: strings, cables, arrows, transportation of product to our Service Center; damage caused by abuse, dry firing, modification or failure to perform normal maintenance; or any other expense, consequential damages, coincidental damages, or incidental expenses including damage to property or person. There are no other warranties expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Warranty Registration Card must be mailed within 10 days of purchase to validate the warranty. You must call before shipping product for service, product without an RA number will be refused.
Orders can be cancelled at anytime prior to shipment for full credit. If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
To obtain service: Please call for a return authorization number (RA#) prior to sending the unit and write the RA# on the outside of the package. Attach to the product your name, address, telephone number and a letter describing the problem. Carefully package and return product prepaid, clearly writing the RA# below the address. Return the unit to an authorized Service Center or directly to the factory. For a listing of authorized service centers please call the factory at the number listed below.
Crossbows deemed for coverage under the five year warranty will be repaired and shipped at no charge. You will be responsible for the shipping charges into the service center, and possibly labor charges for repairs completed at a non factory authorized service center.
Crossbows not covered under a new purchase warranty will be subject to the following charges;
Crossbows registered between 2001 through 2007 were under a limited lifetime will be charged as follows, $55.00 for parts and labor, plus $15.00 for return shipping.
Crossbows not covered by warranty will be charged at $29.95 for labor, plus parts charges as applicable and $14.99 return shipping.
Please contact us at: 1-727-234-4999; or-
Email us at: email@example.com; or-
Ship to: Barnett Outdoors, LLC, 955 E. Live Oak St., Tarpon Springs, FL 34689